The Paysafe card has slowly but steadily become one of the most common methods for topping up your betting account and is accepted on all of the Paysafe betting sites found on onlinesportsbettingsites.uk. As we all know, you can get a Paysafe card on almost any retail shop, for a certain pre-defined amount, like 10, 20, 50 & 100€. In order to make a deposit, you have to enter the 16-digit PINlocated on the top of your card, on the according field on the payment section of your bookie and refresh your balance.
Paysafecard was first launched in 2000 in Austria and entered the German market one year later, a move that significantly expanded its use. It is considered one of the safest ways of paying online, given that you can only deposit a pre paid amount and that every service of the Paysafe Group is regulated by the FCA.
Deposits and Withdrawals:
- Paysafecard terminals can be found on a great number of retail shops. Upon providing the vendor with the exact amount of money as your paysafe voucher, you must visit the bookmaker’s site and fund your account by entering the 16-digit code. The PIN is valid for 12 months after the purchase but you can also use it after the expiration date at an added fee of 2 euros, for every surpassed month.
- Today most bookmakers will allow paysafe card users to withdraw their funds on their “my PaySafeCard” accounts. In some cases though, this is not the case, which means that you will have to use either a credit/debit card, bank account or an e-wallet such as Paypal, Skrill, Neteller. If you have obtained the Paysafe Mastercard, then you can link your pre paid card to your bookie account in order to receive your money, free of charge and proceed to make a withdrawal from any ATM.
- All you have to do in order to receive the prepaid Mastercard, is create an account on and order the debit card, for an annual fee of 9,90€. You can then use this card to make payments on any online store, or a bookmaker, in the same way as a regular debit/credit card. As we mentioned beforehand, it can prove to be a useful tool for every bettor, as it allows you to withdraw your money, instantly from any ATM.
My Paysafecard account:
- If you wish to withdraw your money from any bookie, without having to link your account to a credit/debit card or a bank account, all you need to do is sign up for the “My Paysafecard account” service. You must enter and click on the my paysafe login button, located on the top right corner. Upon clicking on the “register now” button, you will be asked to fill in certain personal information, such as an e-mail address and your phone number. After that you will have to verify your e-mail and personal info, by following the instructions on the website and you can start using Paysafe online.
- You can receive various rewards for using the “my paysafecard” service. Each time you complete a transaction, you get the chance to win various gifts, including discounts on your online purchases and free money. My PLUS is available on the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Republic of Cyprus.
Paysafe cards are available on 500,000 sales outlets worldwide. These include supermarkets, newsagents and petrol stations.
Available on most bookmakers
The card can be used even after its expiration date.
Flexible payments on online shops through the prepaid card mastercard.
Ideal for players that want to control how much money they bet.
Your personal and financial information remain completely secure and anonymous. You can make a deposit on a betting site without having to share financial details such as credit card numbers and bank account details.
No additional fees on deposits on Online Bookmakers and Casinos.
The 16-digit PIN can’t be regained given that it is unique.
Additional 2€ fee if you haven’t used the card within 12 months.